As we all navigate these uncharted waters together we appreciate your support and flexibility with ongoing efforts to provide you with a safe and enjoyable environment. Below you will find an update in regards to how we as a community are going to continue with the developing Coronavirus situation. Please keep in mind that we understand that the following changes may not be ideal for everyone but ask for your cooperation and support during these times.
- We DO NOT plan on closing the gym during this time.
- Class Schedule. Effective Monday March 16th and until further notice there will be an amended class schedule that will consist of 9am, 12pm and 4:30 pm M-F and 9am and 10am Sat. All classes will be capped at 12 people. You will have to sign up and reserve your spot ahead of time to ensure you have a spot in that class. To do this you will need to download the ZenPlanner App on your phone or log in on your computer, sign into your account, and click the class that you’d like to attend. If you need help logging in, forgot your password or just plain help with your smart device please don’t hesitate to email us. Limiting classes and the amount of people at each class we believe will help lesson the chance of infection and also allow us time to clean the facility in between classes.
- At home workouts. For those of you that can not make it to class due to child care, work schedule, personal reason or do not want to come we will be posting an at home workout daily. These workouts can be completed anywhere and without any equipment. For those of you that have equipment at home we suggest trying to follow the regular structured workouts.
- Wash your Hands! We are asking that all people upon entering and leaving the gym wash their hands.
- Please limit bringing your children to the gym. We love all your kids but we feel it’s best to limit the number of total people in the facility at once.
- Items in Cubbies. If you have belongings in the cubbies or left behind water bottles at the gym, these items need to be removed as soon as possible, taken home and washed.
- Stay home if you’re sick! We cannot overstate this enough! It may be a cold, it may not be – either way, please don’t risk infecting others. Additionally, if someone you cohabitate or have been around people with/has symptoms please also stay home. You can potentially get others sick 1-2 days before showing symptoms yourself so if you feel anything at all it’s not worth the risk!
- Continue to wipe down all equipment used. Dumbbells, kettlebells, barbells, wall balls, abmats, benches, rowers, bikes, etc. The Stratum Team will be making sure extra effort is taken also between classes to ensure the facility is kept clean.
We are closely monitoring the situation and consulting with medical professionals as our primary concern is the health and safety of our community and the community around us. As the situation evolves we may make further adjustments but we kindly ask for your cooperation and support during these times of uncertainty. The best way to stay up to date on information is to follow us on all social media platforms (if you have them), join the Stratum Fitness Community page on Facebook and of course keep your email address up to date.
Let’s stay safe and healthy together!